Hello new year, you seem nice, do you think we will get along? I have a feeling you will be more eventful than the last one, which secretly I found a bit, well, run-of-the-mill. There were some nice things (like travel) and some sad things, and there was a lot of frustration. I'm in Daylesford now, where I am house sitting for 5 weeks, I will be living the country life and finishing my thesis, as well as a few other small projects. I have a flowery paisley shirt on and am ready for gin and tonics in the garden. I might even blog a bit more, I might blog some stuff that happened during my hiatus, but maybe I won't. We will see.
Here I am in holiday mode being zen at the cricket, half watching, half contemplating the mysteries of life. I'm not really grumpy, just concentrating.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment