Hello new year, you seem nice, do you think we will get along? I have a feeling you will be more eventful than the last one, which secretly I found a bit, well, run-of-the-mill. There were some nice things (like travel) and some sad things, and there was a lot of frustration. I'm in Daylesford now, where I am house sitting for 5 weeks, I will be living the country life and finishing my thesis, as well as a few other small projects. I have a flowery paisley shirt on and am ready for gin and tonics in the garden. I might even blog a bit more, I might blog some stuff that happened during my hiatus, but maybe I won't. We will see.
Here I am in holiday mode being zen at the cricket, half watching, half contemplating the mysteries of life. I'm not really grumpy, just concentrating.
Archibald Art winners 2026 in Shepparton
17 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment