Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Playing Tag

The lovely Donna Clarisse tagged me, so I am going to answer her 7 questions and then add my own seven and tagged another 7 bloggers to answer them.

1. What is your most played song on your iPod/iTunes/whatever?
Hmm, I actually more-or-less exclusively use my iPod for podcasts, which I only really listen to once, I do have lots of music on iTunes but mostly things I have on Cd and I tend to just listen to the CD, how old fashioned. But in the spirit of the game I have checked and.. actually that isn;t going to work as iTunes seems to have decided I never listen to any of my music. Humph. In that case I randomly pick Nina Simone - 'forbidden fruit' as one of my favourites.

2. Are your nails painted and if so, what colour?
Nope, I haven't painted my nails in ages. Maybe now the weather is warming up I might be tempted.

3. What's your favourite food?

Gosh this is hard. Hmm. Artichokes, specifically artichoke pizza, or deep fried artichokes. Nom. Did you know there is a whole blog just about artichokes? If you like artichokes too you should have a look.

4. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
For a long time I wanted to be a scientist, maybe a meteorologist. I guess art history is similar, maybe. Well I guess I did end up a researcher, just not a scientific one.

6. What is your favourite city in the world and why?
Rome. For all kinds of reasons. I love the art and architecture, I love the food, some of my best friendships have been made in that city. It is a place to fall in love.

7. What's your middle name and do you like it?

It is Caroline. It was my great grandmother's name, I never met her. I think it is quite a nice name. I am actually debating whether I should start using C as a middle initial when I publish things, I think it would add gravitas, and you can never have enough of that. 

My 7 questions are:

1. What is the last book you read, did you like it?
2. Do you have any travels planned in the near future, where to?
3. Do you prefer tea or coffee
4. Where were you born?
5. What is your favourite work of art?
6. What is your favourite breakfast food?
7. What is the last picture you saved/uploaded to your computer?

And I tag:

Flash in Japan
What Katie did next
Minx in black
Yikes Machine
Maxie et Zuel

The Periphery (even though she never updates much these days but this is my way of prodding, no pressure, but PROD PROD).
Two to the valley

Have a nice Saturday, I am off to the market and to Target to try and buy some cheap shoes that I can ride a bike in, as it turns out that 'slip-on' shoes become 'slip-off' shoes when you ride a bike.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks for playing :)

I like marinated artichokes in antipasto and on pizza, but I've never really used them to cook with myself, might have to try it out

Katie said...

Hehe! I just did mine! =)

Shilo said...

Woohoo! I'll get to work on your questions straight away!