I did a little bit of work this morning, actually I read a lot and that resulted in finding the correct page numbers for half a footnote. Argh. This afternoon I went to see Mum and Dad, we were meant to visit my great aunt but time got away from us. those of you keenly following the adventures of Hmaish will be pleased to see him in his coat, unless of course you think dogs should never wear coats. Mum is conflicted, she doesn't believe in dogs wearing clothes but Hamish's inimitable cuteness has won her over so much that she dressed him in it just for me to see.
There were lots of lovely flowers in the garden and the smell of the freesias was amazing.
The lemons get eaten by possums, sometimes they just eat all the skin off so there are skinned lemons on the tree. Funny ole possums.
Apparently these stepping stones used to be the only way to get to the house until the lady's grand daughter moved in and they needed a safer path. Love it.
This is the house, very cosy.

5 comments:
I used to be a doubter as to dressing up your pet too. That was until I got my dog Tiger a pink hoodie top, and she loved it so much, and looked so cute that I was then converted. I am now a big advocate of dogs in jumpers. Hamish looks adorable. I never told Tiger, but her pink hoodie does make her look a bit fat. Oops.
Heehee, Mum would never have got something pink. I saw a dog with socks the other day, that was definitely taking it too far.
Apparently the jacket was Dad's idea as he is feeling the cold more and figured Hamish was as well. Aw.
Is it a Protea? Looks similar.
I like dogs in jackets! We had a cute tartan one of my dog Jonty when he was still around. He didn't like it so much though.
Love the leopardy flatties. I am struggling to find ones I reeeeeeally like. I wish my cats would allow me to dress them up - unfortunately I think dogs are more tolerant of clothing...
Post a Comment