The big cynic in me tells me I shouldn't but it is so charming and pretty, and she is so charming and pretty and I like her dress and the way she cracks up at the end.
Am I just soppy sucker?
p.s. i found it via Clem Bastow's Tube Ray Army, which I also love but don't feel at all guilty about. I watch it on Thursday afternoons while I am trying to work and feeling sleepy and needing the occasional hand picked youtube video to watch
Hereford
6 hours ago

4 comments:
i quite like her too. she just seems like a really lovely person to sit and eat baked goods with a cup of tea and have a natter.
This show was singlehandedly probably the MOST ANNOYING THING I've EVER watched on TV. I could rant so much about it but I don't want to taint your enjoyment. Let's just say I totally hate her and the show was bollocks.
Love
B xxx
Haha, when I wrote this a little voice said, if anyone is going to disagree I bet it will be Bri cos she will have actually watched it.
Yum.
You've been tagged :)
http://365daysdonnaclarisse.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-got-tagged.html
Post a Comment