I am being lazy and am wrapped up in the moment today so you get airy fairy ephemeral obsessions.
Bought this fabulous scarf from Sportsgirl today, it is 'Minty meets Munt' and very pretty.

I also got some of these yummy sesame balls from breadtop, not sure exactly what they are but I think they are made mainly of sugar and oil and therefore are delicious.
I have also started de-cluttering the apartment, it is very cathartic. So far I have done some of the kitchen cupboards, cleared out all the old newspapers I had been keeping (this is probably a major cluttering sin), I had kept stuff from this time last year to read and never looked at it again! I also put away all my mending in the cupboard rather than dumped beside the couch. Not sure what I will tackle next....
Hereford
6 hours ago

2 comments:
Ooooh pretty scarf! I like the colour. =)
Yes it is great, they are currently about $7.50 at SG so you should get one too if you like, won't matter if we match.
Post a Comment