We have had a pretty quiet year, I know i have spent more time with my other blog and I'm sorry. But I will make you a promise that in 2010 I will write in you more often, I will make you shinier with more pictures and I will tell you all about the important stuff that is going on in my life. How's that sound? Friends again?
xx
Kat
p.s. A very happy new year to all my dear friends and readers.
2009 in photos
Flame trees, figs and drinks for Katiepie's birthday in Jan.
Dinner party in Daylesford.
At the pool and in the garden at Daylesford.
Things I made

Things I cooked fish (first time ever), lots of biscuits,
Things I bought all op shop goodness.

Buildings I looked at, the new Majorca House, The evil cranes of Myer destroying our heritage, spent more time wandering around Fitzroy, Lonsdale House (I tried to save you!). Bye bye art deco warhouse :(
Melbourne Open House.
Friends and fun times, Ro's return, Russell Brand, Arlo, Me drinking at my bday, study study, hai grrr! Lizey!
Winter at the museum, in daylesford, cheese and winter feast at D'ford.

Spring in Sydney
December, hot thai on a hot day, breakfast with my dear friends, bbq's at parents, christmas...
Gratuitous photos of hamish, abi, arlo and larla.

1 comment:
Happy New Year! xxx
Post a Comment