I love Katie's bike. It is awesome. And so is Katie. I would really like to have a bike again but I am loathe to keep it outside as the last one got pinched, but I don't want more clutter inside. My dad has found some fold up ones but I worry they might be a gimmick and not actually comfy to ride. If I lived on my own I would buy one like Katie's and just put it in the middle of the room cos it is so pretty.
Went into uni yesterday, hopefully last time before Christmas, though it is delightfully quiet. Worked on proof reading other people's work when I should have been doing my own. Went to the market with mum and Mark's parents. they get very excited and buy loads of delicious things. Then I caught up with Katie and Elena for drinks at Journal, which was lovely, and ever so quiet compared to the rest of the city which seemed to be filled with baboons wearing suits.
Now I am off to Christmas breakfast at lizey's.
Hereford
6 hours ago

2 comments:
hehe thanks, Kat. Repco (same brand as mine) apparently make a fold up bike. http://www.repcosport.com.au/range/bike-2577.aspx It's called 'Origami'. lol. They should have it in Big W.
PS. Was lovely to see you yesterday. =)
Ohh thanks will look it up!
Post a Comment