I really need to finish my Christmas shopping, planned to go today but chickened out due to the rain. Though i wasn't completely lazy, I did run to and from uni to go to pilates. Last class of the year, twas good. Stretched my inner thigh muscles so much I could probably put my legs behind my head now.
Watched all the graduating students wandering round. Saw some in bonnets and felt sad as I want my bonnet and I feel I will never get to the bonnet wearing stage. Also sad is the fact that all the soft toys with graduation gowns on wear mortar boards instead of bonnets. No PhD bears.
Also had a monaco bar. Got very wet on the way home and ended up with all my sunscreen running into my eyes. Now I am trying to track downa quote I FOOLISHLY used in my intro and did not properly reference. WHEN WILL I LEARN??
Check out the yummy dinner I had last night at Thaila Thai on Lygon St. SO delicious, even if I was sitting outside in 37 degree heat eating a spicy curry.
Hereford
6 hours ago

1 comment:
I wish I like Thai food more but the sweetness really puts me off, or perhaps that I was subjected to being taken to a very average Thai restaurant in Albert Park every month for two years .... hrm.
Post a Comment