Pages

Saturday, September 02, 2006

The state library has wireless Cool and it is just a hop skip and a jump from my apartment. Very good, plus have found a room with groovy comfy orange chairs that do clash a little with my new purple dress from KinkiGerlinki but I think it is going to be ok.

Annnyways had fun with Carla boo yesterday, bought another dress Yikes! that was two yesterday, I love love love my one from CJ though, is black and floaty with gold sequins, so good, though is the hardest dress ever to put on, I was in the changeroom for quite a while.

Hung out at home with marky mark last night, was very relaxing, we had a long discussion about how to turn our rsearch into popular fiction so we can loads of cash and buy an apartment in Rome (well I say rome he says Venice).

Have been to the market and bought delicious fresh fruit and vegies, this warm weather is making me psyched about being more healthy, want to tone up for warmer weather.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures! We demand pictures! (of the dress)
Hugs
Naomi.

Katya said...

haha ok, will take some tonight, hug the puppies for me, I might come over on the weekend....
xxx