So excited, don't have to come back to this damned hellhole (uni) for nearly 2 weeks, and in meantime will have some sunnin up in Queensland, mostly in some rainforest with parents and sis. Will be like a family holiday :yikes: hopefully though with less hairpulling and fighting over the coco pops in the variety ceral pack that so characterised earlier such trips.
Before that I have to hand in a full draft of thesis, around 70 000 words at present. I have no idea how it will happen, but I will just try my best.
I love my students on wednesday, one today said I was very stylish 8) and the others just laugh at my jokes about 17th century architects.
Hereford
6 hours ago

2 comments:
Damned hellhole?? This holiday has definitely come just in time...
The coco pops are safe from me! Can't stand em. I am just burning some good cds to listen to in the car.
Should be great!
Nomes.
Aren't you back yet?! It's been aaaages...
Looking to a big catchup entry full of stories and vicarious sunshine. Big cuddles from Ro the Sober.
xx
Post a Comment