Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

God I am so tired, thank goodness it is semester break soon, though I have masses to do before then. Don't how it will happen, but I just have to try.

Had a good weekend.

Friday mark and i went for drinks then got chinese and watched dvds.
Saturday we were meant to be going to an opening in Prahran but got a message it was off but decided to go to the gallery anyway as we were looking forward to our excursion to the other side of the yarra, looked at some second hand books. Though I couldn't get past the fact they all smelt like cats Confused but I want to collect some kind of books, I am always just looking for art and architecture books, and gardens but they are generally shit in second hand shops, so it hought maybe travel diaries, hmmm.

Then we mooched and got some spanish food and some Godello, I love spanish wine so much. But mostly I had to eat as last time my friend had an opening I got plastered on cheap wine and was sick and made mark walk me home from Prahran. So we hung out at the gallery and drank some of the booze that was meant for the exhibition that never turned up, Jarrod just put up a ladder and printed out the email from the artist and that was the exhibit, ha.

Then we went back to his place and had pizzas and I played with their dog and we all just chatted and hung out and tried some proper sake, god amazingly delicious. Got drunker and drunker and sleepier and sleepier, evenetually worked out that this woman there wasn't actually known by any of us, she had just tagged along, Confused

Then sunday I got up and ran to market, ran home and went out for coffee with lizey and ro, which turned into an 8 hour drinking session as ro was quitting smoking and drinking and wanted to go out with a bang.
Image

this is to symbolise what she is leaving behind, except for the rose that is just for decoration, and for her birthday.

So both ro and I kept ringin mark and trying to make him come to the pub, but he wouldn't so I went home and yelled at him Embarassed these things must be debated when sober. Then decided to do some cooking and watch buffy.

No comments: