I am so tired, and grumpy, blergh.
I am going home.
I want a holiday.
I hate uni.
Hereford
6 hours ago
The travels of me trying to write her PhD,look at art, frolic in gardens, eat pizza, learn Italian, buy clothes. This is my little scrapbook for sticking photos and complaining about my thesis and recording all those little whatnots of life.
I am so tired, and grumpy, blergh.
I am going home.
I want a holiday.
I hate uni.
Posted by
Katya
at
1:45 pm
1 comment:
*pat pat* Don't worry, I still loves ya. And uni will be over soon enough - you might find yourself missing it when you move into the workaday world. So go and have some rest and soon you'll be in queensland with me. I only wish I could take Abi - its going to be a wrench saying goodbye to her.
We went to the kennel where we'll store Mr McGoo and Larla - they look very nice but I fear the pets will still be upset when we leave them there.
Oh well - atleast we'll get a mega huge greeting from Hamish when we go to pick him up after 2 weeks.
Post a Comment