Pages

Monday, June 05, 2006

yo kids! Boo that was my attempt to be bright and breezy but it isn't working. I declare the weather today revolting. The mist was nice this morning but it never cleared just sat around like an unwanted relative, a grey one. Booo to you clouds. Dodgy!

have attempted to brighten day by wearing of red and silver top and stilettos, is working a little bit.

been to doctor, studied, scanned pictures, listened to spanish music, decent monday I suppose.

weekend was pleasant, bought lots of food at the market on saturday, then studied all day, edit edit edit, decided my supervisor is maybe slightly better, though he may never be forgiven for writing 'GRRR' on my draft Stuck Up (kidding).

Had nice drinks at the wine shop, they have a pinot grigio that I love at the moment, partly because of taste but also because the producer is 'Armani' so I say 'I'll have the armani thanks' *bats eyelids and looks suave* I think the joking is paling slightly, though not on me Evil Laugh

that is me evil laughing.

saw x-men three, which was good though I was left with the desire for superpowers which slightly marred my enjoyment of sunday, which was sunny. Had coffee with mum and dad, worked, had drinks then watched sunday night movies.

No comments: