From last friday, write it out but couldn't upload....
*have five minutes on internet left, takes deep breath* Have worked hard writing most of week, been tired and verging on sick but survived nevertheless, met alice yesterday, she is gorgeous and bought a beautiful skirt which makes he rlook hot, carla tried on pretty dress, amazing actually and we ate dumplings. Went out for dinner on monday which was fun, my supervisor is about to go away to spain, damn him and I have to submit 25000 word review, yes 25000!! eek but should be ok, bought a red dress on tuesday which is delicious and warm, short 70s? I think tunic dress, belted it is hot, last friday bought a pretty shirt which I am wearing today, 1980s with poofy sleeves and peral buttons, a bit big but goes well with white cinch belt. that is all there is time for, love you all.....
me having fun on saturday with carlabarla
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment