hey chickens, all is more or less well in kat-land. I am busy writing and editing to submit something for a review by circulation, my deadline is friday and it is 20 000 words
Its ok really i have the words, just need to make them super dooper fancy and intelligible words and all will be good.
otherwise, went with elena to the gallery yesterday, was tres fun, we chatted lots and laughed at old portraits and drooled over the fashion and said intelligent things about the photography and rated the furniture in terms of comfort. Got home to find makr had built his new office chair, looks very fancy, very *I am about to take over the world* all he needs is a white persian cat.
tuesday wasn't much, tried to write a letter to someone, went badly, boo and word crashed twice ![]()
Monday, umm worked.
I am considering putting in an abstract for a conference in oxford in november 
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment