Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

What has happened since last update hmmm.

Went out with sarz to a drinks launch and took photos for her, so my perfect job, not that I got paid, well I got free cocktails and that is something I am happy to work for!

Went to fed square to watch football on friday, good times, then had breakfast at the ungodly hour of 7am, not a time I am really acquainted with. Rwas fun though, me and eliza went to a cafe run by these italians at the qv, and they speak lots of italian and serve good coffee and bomboloni. The guy he owns it bought in a projector and we were watching re-plays, oh yes good times.

Made dumplings at Carla's on friday night, yum, we did pretty good for first timers.

Worked all weekend! Gah so much work, handed in 20 000 word report on Monday, then went to pilates then got really down, exhausted I suppose, which wasn't helped by the socceroos bloody losing to bloody italy, gah, Totti, grr. So mad at that penalty shot, what nonesense. Still they did play well. But also Italy was meant to be my second team, but now I am too angry and think I will go for england instead.

Took yesterday off to make chocolate cupcakes and go out for lunch and read fantasy novels.

Working today again, have an article to finish by friday, yikes.

Pictures coming soon, as soon as I can find a decent computer, stupid piece of crap state library. I hate hate this library. Full of slack students listening to music loudly and talking and sick people coughing up phlegm, urgh. I remember the good old days when we had a pretty arts library and the only real annoyances were the bums who slept in the corner, and at least they were quiet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, someones grumpy today. Will send you a funny story about a goat with military ranking to cheer you up.
Naomi.

Katya said...

ha I was grumpy I had to use three different computers just to email someone 15 pictures, grr. Better today but seriously thinking about getting broadband at home. Hugs. i liked your dog pictures yesterday.

Anonymous said...

love you loads kat darling xxx

(bri)