Not much to report, had a nice weeekend between going out an dstaying in but was mostly drunk the whole time, watched the football last night, haha I was yelling and banging th floor when Australia got their third goal, teehee. Oh found this photo of the evil carrot my mum grew. It grew between the bricks of the vegie garden, instead of in the garden and came out evil!!

Now I must leave evil carrots and get back to writing my 25000 word review by circulation, after coffee, and a tart that is.
Hereford
6 hours ago

3 comments:
And then we fed it to Hamish and Abi. Heh heh.
haha really! did it make them turn into doggy superheroes by any chance?
p.s. when are we having coffee?
Well....Abi always has that glint in her eye and yesterday Hamish went beserk for the whole day. Mum thought maybe he acidentally ate a chilli.
Yes! Soon..probably not this weekend, but I will be in touch, shall begood to catch up :)
Post a Comment