I am feeling a bit cross today.
I am cross that there seem to be no options for me to teach art history so instead I end up teaching some watered down cross over stuff that I'm not really passionate about.
I'm cross that I didn't apply for some tecahing I actually wanted to do because I didn't want to get in someone else's way and was also worried I wouldn't get it because the person running the course might have something personally against me.
I'm cross that I work my arse off on too many things that I don't even get paid for.
I'm cross about being 30 and still in a state of perpetually being broke.
And now I am having a cry.
/rant
Hereford
6 hours ago

6 comments:
Just leaving you some love. xxxx
Thanks bella. Just feeling a bit stressed atm. I think I will eat some chocolate.
<3
I'm leaving love too. I know a bit what you feel like, I am feeling much the same way (except I am 27, not 30). Sigh. Big love kitten, I know it's hard. xxxx
I am cross today too, so I totally get it! I think you're clever and lovely...and if it makes you feel any better, I don't know many people at all whose original path stayed the same, or eventuated the way they wanted. I mean, look at me, starting in advertising & fashion and now working as a Receptionist/Admin at age 34! It gets to me sometimes, but the thing that helps me is to focus on my awesome friends and family and the good things in my life. xoxo
Just a quick not to say thanks for your kind messages everyone, it really means a lot and made me feel a lot better.
x
Post a Comment