Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Today was sort of unproductive, though I did actually work on my thesis so maybe not. I have put a ban on checking facebook more than twice a day, etc etc.

Went to pilates and felt all rolypoly and unfit, I was going really well last week and thought I had broken through some wall, hey ho, maybe I have and today was just an off day, plus I there was no food so I had to have pasta for lunch which made me feel all bloated.

Had a fun Saturday, got to drink far too much strawberry punch, eat cupcakes, ride in a limo and then down some cocktails and more punch at Sarah's bridal shower, then caught up with Dan and Lucinda.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sunday was quiet but I did decide to go and lie in the park and read, even made tea and carried it across Albert St, twas very nice and relaxing much better than just mooching on the couch reading random blogs.

Have to start marking tomorrow, the horror.

No comments: