Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

So much rain! I have nearly finished my marking, just working my way through the comments, making sure they make sense, and that I didn't get too negative as the last thing someone needs with a bad mark are rude comments. Monday I will upload my essay comments for my othe rsubject and then have a marking meeting on Tuesday and another on Thursday and then all done, woopeedoodah.

What else, decided I needed a break today so braved the arctic chills and ventured into the city, i though it would be quiet but it was packed full of people, went to BigW and bought some new bathers so I can stop worrying about popping out at the pool and generally look more sporty and less like someone who just wandered in off a beach.

So yes, not very interesting on the whole.

No comments: