Had a good day today. The morning was a bit slow, got a bit distracted by reading the news and whatnot online. Went off to pilates, my usual instructor wasn't there, which is sad because he is so good (and quite hot), and the lady who steps in always plays music which I detest, but she was actually quite good today and we did some exercises that worked muscles I don't usually use, so ouch. We used therabands,
(that isn't me).
Then I went down to the City Library to try and make a poster but hadn't booked enough time on the computer. I really wish I just had my own photoshop but it is so expensive, sigh. Plus it is annoying because I am always using different versions set up in different ways so I always spend 10 minutes trying to figure out what is going on.
Then I had green tea at Journal and did some work, which wen twell, but I feel the need for a minin rant on the fact that green tea costs $4!!!! WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?? Seriously it is hot water and tea leaves and they serve it in a glass that you can't pick up because it is too hot. I really resent paying that for green tea but as I hardly drink coffee these days I don't know what else to order. Soft drink I have never liked and it makes me burp, so un-ladylike. Juice, meh. I guess I am paying for the experience, and it is a useful place to sit. Except for teh 30 mins when there were two guys chatting and thumping the table each time they yelled a corporate keyword, 'yes we must ENABLE.' Shush.
I have been busy re-ordering my chapter but I won't bore you with the details.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment