So glad this week is over. We had out last fusion panel today, which was ok, some students were asking about how do we know what art is, and mostly the art lecturer was answering, but then I said something about the debate over what constitutes art being relatively new, from around the early 20th century, but now the more i think about it the more i think it has always existed but it just changes. I probably shouldn't worry.
Now I have basically a week till marking starts and so I am hoping to knock off at least the bulk of chapter two, it should be do-able, I keep re-writing the plan but I think the one I wrote today is a winner. I am going to take it a bit easy this weekend and re-charge a bit. So tomorrow morning I am going out for breakfast. Anyhoo. Then I am going to see mum (and Hamish) and mum is taking me out to buy some new shoes because I am broke and so are most of my shoes.
I also have to re pot some plants, Dad dropped off some potting mix. I might also have another go at growing basil, the last lot got covered in green fly or something small and annoying.
I think I will spend Sunday reading and writing by hand so I have something concrete to start with on Monday, without the tyranny of my hugely messy word document.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment