Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am so cross with Melbourne Uni again, well my anger is directed against certain people really. Once again my timesheet hasn't been approved in time for me to be paid this week, for no good reason, no notes, no emails as to why, I submitted it two days early as I always do. Bloody lazy bastards, this is my income. I have Mark's birthday coming up, amongst a lot of other things and will basically have no money for any of it. I turn up to so many unpaid aspects of the course, do extra prep, meet with students, all basically unpaid and they don't even have the decency to pay me on time. I really want to storm in and tell someone off when I go in for my meeting this Thursday but I will probably just end up crying, like I am now. Fuckers.

PAY ME...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rowan the human said...

Sounds like we're having a similar week. I'm also furious and stressed and... well, underpaid but that's not pertinent. The point is, I feel your pain and am trying to express solidarity. Don't let the bastards grind you down, my pretty xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R

Katya said...

*raises fist*

xxx