Went for a swim this morning. I managed about 1.1 kilometres I think, I always have trouble keeping track, especially because I mostly swam freestyle. Ran into my friend Juan on the way back who I saw briefly at the Art Fair but we were both very hungover and tired so we had a nice but brief chat.
Now I am determined (again) to finish this chapter, I thought about it a lot while I was swimming and I think I can see what it needs to be. I had to have a huge sort out last night because I couldn't find any articles anywhere, my old file boxes are falling apart and a lot of articles are shoved in piles which seemed to make sense 6 months ago. I really need a proper filing cabinet, it would truly change my life, that and some proper shoe storage. But considering i have only about 20 pairs of shoes and well over 500 articles I think there is a clear priority.
What else... I made a banana cake yesterday suing this recipe, but I add a little golden syrup which gives it extra moistness.
I am off to a lecture this evening on Eugene von Guerard.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment