I am busy working away on footnotes at the moment. So frustrating, I always have sworn to not be lazy with them, I learnt my lesson in honours but nonetheless they still appear all crazy with big scary message sin capitals from me a year ago. "FIND EXAMPLE" "WHAT DOES KLEIN SAY" "GET THOSE DAMN PAGES".
What would really solve it is a visit to somewhere like the Kunsthistorisches in Florence. I wish we had a decent library like that in Melbourne, even a non specialised one that had a lot of art history.
The state library is aesthetically nice but has been badly arranged, plus you have to order the books which is not good for footnote checking, and it is full of people surfing the web, urgh. Mebourne uni has a lot of what I need but they have kindly spread it over four libraries in three locations and also whacked a heap of it in the store. grr to them.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment