I feel a bit boring at the moment. Basically just sitting at desk and writing. The writing is going reasonably well though very slowly. I thought I was finished this chapter last week but then found I could not write a conclusion and decided that was because the second half was a mess and so it basically had no obvious conclusion. It has all been rearranged now. I am sure my supervisor will be amazed that it has taken me six weeks to edit 6000 words. When I began it was 12000!
In other news I have the uni break, hurrah. I can't believe the coordinator actually expected us tutors to come in for more long boring meetings during the break, especially when our next workshop is basically organised. It is about low vision and I think we are going to look through glad wrap or something and then consider how the world is different for vision impaired people. Excitement.
Archibald Art winners 2026 in Shepparton
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment