Pages

Monday, June 09, 2008

Urgh I have been so unproductive, but laziness is fun! Yesterday I got up very late, mooched about, went out to get some groceries (because on Friday I somehow lost the butter between Safeway and home, go figure). Then Mark and I went to have a wine, had three instead and came home to cook lasagna at about 11pm. But it was so yum.


Today I went out to try and photograph some architecture and kept bumping into to stupid people doing shopping, then went and actually found a bra that fitted me on sale, HALLELUJAH. As I was standing in the queue I was thinking about Trinny and Susannah's bra show and felt like pointing out to a few women that there was NO WAY they were a B-cup.

I just made delicious brownies.

Beautiful winter's day.





hese are from mum and dad's

My crop of Jerusalem artichokes, freshly unearthed.

Hamish!

1 comment:

Rowan the human said...

Hamish looks like a giant dog in this photo. Remember the giant cat from The Goodies? He's like the dog version of that.

Good old Hamish the giant dog. What would we do without him, solving crimes and saving women from burning buildings.