Pages

Friday, June 06, 2008


Does anyone else remember this show from afternoon tv
(I know Nomes does!)? Actually it could still be on...




Image


I was just watching it on you tube Love! you really
can't go past good ole claymation. Me and Jarrod
remember this other show, I think it was French,
or at least in that strange claymation language,
maybe swedish. Hmm. But it started going
"a a a a, e e e e, i i i i , o o o o" No one else ever
remembers but we bonded over it.

Had an accidental day off today, but it was great.
I went out to my parents to go to a pilates class with
my sister as she was too nervous to go alone. Then
I went back and ate food (we saw dad relaxing after a
morning at Bunnings, the life of a retired man). Then Nomes
wanted to finish an assignment and have me hand
it in at CAE so I mooched around, did some gardening,
dug up masses of Jerusalem artichokes, huge crunchy
white ones. Picked some parsely and potted up some geraniums
and some other plant I don't know the name of.

Played with the dogs, got lots of cuddles and smelly
dog kisses.

I am so relaxed now. I must work tomorrow though.

2 comments:

Rowan the human said...

I remember the singing vowels thing! It was only a minute or so long and used to be on between programs. I always found it surreal and a bit unsettling.

I have to talk to you about clothes. There's a fancy schmancy dinner with diplomats on in Canberra and I have to be After Five. But my dress shows shoulders - apparently my shoulders may offend some foreign dignitaries and I'm thinking bolero or shawl. Do you have something nice I could borrow, do you think? The dress is black. You've seen it before. After Wednesday my insane vampire life will end and the new crazy will begin. We'll be in touch.

Thanks for the Letterman clip - I'd already seen it coz I'm tragic but showed Mum and she liked the rainbow comment.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roro

Katya said...

I probably have something, come over and we can look through the wardrobe.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.xxxxxx