Been marking more. Have to have it all done by Wednesday, yikes. I still have about 12 essays and then all the exams which I will have to do tomorrow. HOW? I was going to email and ask for more time but then I realised I am off to NZ in a week and have to write my conference paper for that so I really need to have all this done. Gah. I think it should be fine, marking exams is pretty fast.
Went and tried to mark in Journal today for a change of scenery, which was fine except some woman was having Italian tutoring and her tutor kept saying the wrong thing and it was distracting me. "È sbagliato!"
I am going to cook leek and tuna risotto tonight, it is a bit of a scraping the cupboard night. I bought so much last week but got excited and used all the veges at once.
I took this photo of the Fitzroy gardens opposite my flat today, all misty and pretty and I thought 'winter is beautiful, I don't mind more winter'
Hereford
6 hours ago

1 comment:
Beautiful shot!
Post a Comment