My function went fine, i think, chatted to all the important types. I wasn't sure who I shoul thank, i thanked the donor and the italian institute, but then i though maybe i should thank my supervisor, but then i thought maybe i shouldn't because he was on the selection committe and i didn't want to make it seem nepotistic, gah, confusing. The dean was very nice, though of course when i said that to supervisor he started grumbling about people in charge blah blah. Met the donors, all very nice, the two sons were there and one was soo good looking i found him hard to talk to, how silly. Plus he was a lawyer and who really understand that anyway? well not me.
It also turns out that I can have private one-on-one lessons for thsi scholarship at the ITalian Institute of Culture, which is molto exciting.
Back to footnotes and the terrible catalogue.......
Archibald Art winners 2026 in Shepparton
17 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment