Pages

Friday, May 11, 2007

My function went fine, i think, chatted to all the important types. I wasn't sure who I shoul thank, i thanked the donor and the italian institute, but then i though maybe i should thank my supervisor, but then i thought maybe i shouldn't because he was on the selection committe and i didn't want to make it seem nepotistic, gah, confusing. The dean was very nice, though of course when i said that to supervisor he started grumbling about people in charge blah blah. Met the donors, all very nice, the two sons were there and one was soo good looking i found him hard to talk to, how silly. Plus he was a lawyer and who really understand that anyway? well not me.
It also turns out that I can have private one-on-one lessons for thsi scholarship at the ITalian Institute of Culture, which is molto exciting.
Back to footnotes and the terrible catalogue.......

No comments: