Here is hamish from last friday looking all neat and innocent, but about 5 minutes before he had been licking the kitcen skirting boards, ![]()

Hereford
6 hours ago
The travels of me trying to write her PhD,look at art, frolic in gardens, eat pizza, learn Italian, buy clothes. This is my little scrapbook for sticking photos and complaining about my thesis and recording all those little whatnots of life.
Here is hamish from last friday looking all neat and innocent, but about 5 minutes before he had been licking the kitcen skirting boards, ![]()

Posted by
Katya
at
3:29 pm
2 comments:
So cute and the picture of innocence. Literally a picture. Don't know if innocence can be literal, except in the most prescribed of situations.
I miss your bloggy-wog (no racial slur intended in my light-hearted rendering of the language). Bring it back. Release all your thesis hostility for the edification of the us.
Love from Ro xxx
I add my voice to the call for more blog entries. Now you have the net at home there can be no more excuses ;) Except for pesky PhD thingy.
Oh, that dog and his relentless quest for nourishment. I've even found him licking the leaves of the plants that I poured some incredibly diluted meat-juice water on. He eats cold boiled cauliflower! (I know, I fed him some)
See you Sunday,
N.
Post a Comment