Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I am so fed up with a book.

It is written in such difficult Italian and also it is not clear at all, so I am constantly uncertain as to whether i just don't understand or whether they are actually unclear. Gah. Have to finish two chapters by Sunday, which at least means i will have a cheap weekend and not be poor like I am now. Yesterday was completely hopeless, I felt so drained and tired and i don't know why as i deliberately took the whole weekend off because i felt so tired last week. Bit better today. Need a plan so as not to feel overwhelmed.

Plan.
Finish writing up the history of the Villa Marlia and Villa Garzoni
Have lunch
Go for walk
Plan section on the history of ruin theatres and the art nouveau revival.

Then I can leave this chapter tmw and edit the previous one which i now have back with corrections. Friday go to library and look at my books that have arrived from OS.
Look at chapter 5 again on Saturday and fill out the section on the Arcadian Academy in Rome. Sunday finish and send and have some time off.

Monday. Start editing chapter 6.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, poppet! Sounds awful. Just think of pointless platitudes such as 'this too shall pass', which sounds like the kidney stone manifesto. I am just coming back from an accidental week's holiday on the back porch with Mr Cooper and Ruth Rendell. Onwards and upwards, chaps! Big hugs and sisterhood xxxxx R