| Weekend was very very fun. Lets see, friday I went out to sit in journal and drink coffee and edit my chapter and watch people get wet on the street whilst remaining cosy. Then Carla came and distracted me Saturday had a very genteeeel breakfast at lizey's, well because we sat in the dining room and debaed our emotional response to pink and had toast with marmalade. Went home and cooked stuff and tidied and stuck up pictures. People came over about 8pm and it was so fun, I felt I didn't really get to talk to everyone properly though. I got nice and drunken, happy drunk really. Them went out to the supper club with Jarrod, Tara, Tim and Mark. The wine shop guys bought me a glass of amazing champagne, I'm not sure what it was but it was amazing! Then had some stunning amaro, oh so good. Went home and collapsed (and I was not the one sleeping in the bathroom this time!! Sunday was pure unadulterated laziness. I played the computer, read my books, read the saturday paper, ate leftovers drank campari.mmmm Have been busy today, went to the doctor and my knee is funny, I have weak knee muscles and need to build them up. In other words I need to develop soccer player legs. haha. Plus he said to try and avoid stairs, oh dear, anyone who knowsmy place will know the complete and utter impossibility of that. Just helped my supervisor to give and info session on the upcoming rome course for next January, I had to convey the fun you can have at the British school, haha, I should have taken some of my recent photos in for them, hmmm I so so so hope I get to go as tutor teaching art in rome = dream job , even though I won't get paid really, but who cares I get to be in Rome. |
| |
Hereford
6 hours ago
teaching art in rome = dream job , even though I won't get paid really, but who cares I get to be in Rome. 
No comments:
Post a Comment