Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

i am soo desperate to go shopping, I really want to go to camberwell markets but I never get organised enough, ah well. I saw these boots I love in quick brown fox yestrday, they are only 450 and sort of cheaply made, but I really like them, but I feel they are a bad investment. Hrmmm
I bought dvds yesterday, 'Notorious!' (reminds me of our Jessica *wipes tear*) and SATC season 3. It was funny too because there was this song on that was really familiar but not very good but I was singing along and then realised it was the Israeli entry to Eurovision Ashamed the one that only got deux points or something. which reminds me I must declare my eternal tv broadcasting love for Terry Wogan, Love! forever, i wish he could do the commentary for everything.

I am in at uni today, bought my pooter so should get some work done, not sure where though, it is horribly hot in the postgrad room, and I hate the libraries, full of students (what a surprise!).

One of my inter-library loans has come in, that is very exciting for me because I am a PhD student Nodding Yes

Hmm what other randomness? I had cheese on toast last night for dinner and am going to a lecture tonight about gorillas and art or something, i should know I stuck up all the posters.

No comments: