Had a good weekend, a bit strange in some ways. mark was in a very bad mood with me on staurday so I made him talk and then we had a sort of fight, but not really, actually it was worse than a fight because it is all so depressing, butttt. anyways the weekend was good after that, though i still worry about everything all the time, which sucks.
Took mark to shanghai dumpling and had fun singing along to the daggy 50s songs they had on, I was doing actions and everything for 'stand by me'
I am such an embarrasment, haha, well that's what mark thinks, clearly carla would have appreciated my silliness after our tipsy singing to 90s classics the week before. Then went to see Mission impossible 3 just because there were rome bits in it, it was ok, but the end was so cheesy there was practically mozarella flooding the cinema.
Sunday was mother's day so had lunch with mum and mucked around, me and mum were doing yoga poses after lunch and then hamish (the dog) started attacking me when I was down, haha. Oh I love him so, we were all standing around talking at one stage and he just started rolling on his back barking beacuse he didn't like being ignored.
Worked hard-ish today wrote a whole lot of notes on 18th centry theatre and opera and started idssecting different types of semiology which makes my brain hurt, but I got a good lot done and should finish it tonight. Hurrah.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment