Pages

Friday, May 19, 2006

ahh friday, soooo good, friday has this inherent goodness which makes me happy even though I don't actually have a regular working week. I had porridge at ro's this morning, so delicious I put sugar and honey on, oh yes, sugar is good for me, meeeeeeee. Had lots of coffee too, ah well, I needed waking up.
Yesterday I was utterly asleep, I couldn't do anything at all, except meet carla for coffee at st jeromes and then play computer games. no work done. So i was good and just drank water and ate some fish and now I am ok again. (haha except that I sound crazy).

Now I should go home and work but I think I might go and buy some new shoes, blue ones from zomp. Then work. Maybe.

What else, hmmmm. I am being included on a research cluster for Rome, that would be fun, money for travel, not heaps, but some. Mostly this week I ahev just been trying to get my head around the arcadians and Jansenism and buon gusto and whatnot. Plus try and work out what to write about Torelli's sets, yesterday I pretty much came up with "they are pretty, he was clever there are gardens and plants and stuff. the end"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh! BLue shoes - I found a great pair of blue boots on ebay - must show you sometime. Am also seriously tempted by a pair of shoes in NIne West with aqua fluffy things on them.....mmm..fluffy things.
Fights with Mark are not good :( Maybe you could go out for makeup drinks? I'll come too :) And mediate.
Hugs
Naomi.