Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2006

My poor blog is all neglected Sad

Willl update now.

Working backwards, I have just been to pilates and am now eating a huge apricot biscuit and having coffee, just to balance things out. Went to the market and bought yummy food this morning as everything will be clsed tomorrow. I think I will make zucchini and potato bake, must get some nice red wine too and stock up on the delciousness that is hot cross buns

Yesterday
Visited Juan’s studio and had a coffee, twas very good to catch up. His studio is in such a great place, just above Centre place, you basically walk out the door, take a single step and sit down at a café. Plus I could see the shoes in Kinki gerlinki at the same time which is also good, well for me anyway, can't really see Juan kicking up his heels in a pair of high heeled lace up navy boots Hrmmm What else? Bought myself a lovely art deco-ish alice band, very pretty.Well Mark got a new job so I bought him a drink.


Hmm what has been going on in my life? Well I have no internet at home now, hence the lackadaisical updating. I am thinking of not getting it back for a bit as I am getting lots of work done as a result, we will see how I cope.

Tuesday was warm and gorgeous. Had coffee with Carla and got my stuff back from the weekend, though I seem to have lost my diorshow eyeliner and had only used it once Sad . Ah well that’ll learn me to get ragingly drunk. Did some library work trawling through rare books catalogue, found a few interesting things, not that they are necessarily relevant to my work though. Came home and worked a lil bit then went out for drinks.

Monday was Mark’s paper which went well, David now wants him to do a PhD, I think he should, he is clearly never going to finish his Archaeology one and music is much more him now. Had to dash back and forth getting him images but still got a little work done.

Sunday I was sick, that is all.

Saturday had breakfast at Eliza’s with the good ness of hot cross buns and coffee and honey and lashings of buttery goodness. Stayed for ages, then wandered home and having got there felt very down and lost and so got into bed and watched dvds all afternoon. Then Carla picked me up for her truckies and trannies party, I just threw together some tacky outfit, I’m not sure if being able to dress up like a trannie in about five seconds from wardrobe should make me happy or slightly worried Hrmmm I think the photos say it all really.

First the truckers
Image
SUmo truckers!!!!
Image

Image
Sarah looking mean and Ben looking scary, but still cute Chuckle

Image
hmm what a fine trio of young ladies, hmm.

Image
no one was safe Evil Laugh

Image
i got ideas for my next haircut

Image
at Troika, I barely remember this, I remember texting Will three times and ringing Grania. then went home and slpt on the bathroom floor till about 6am then went to bed. Felt very sorry for myself and missed going to my parents on Sunday.

then I have photos from when I had left
Image

and these two pictures I Love! so much
Image
Image

No comments: