Oh well. I think me and mark are going to break up, though I’m not sure, bah, hmmm. I need someone to talk to, like a counsellor. I want to sort out what is going on in my head. I think I want everything to end, I think, I think. I want a break. What to do?
I was tempted before to send Mark a text saying I loved him, but I don’t know, I am so confused. Of course I love him, but is it the right kind of love? Oh dear.

10 comments:
Hmm, hope its not too invasive, but you did give me the link for your blog, so I guess you don't mind if I comment, I have weathered 3 breakups so I know a little about it.
Have you considered marriage councelling?
Hugs
Nomes.
Hmm, hope its not too invasive, but you did give me the link for your blog, so I guess you don't mind if I comment, I have weathered 3 breakups so I know a little about it.
Have you considered marriage councelling?
Hugs
Nomes.
aww huggles for nomes, yeah I am going to try and organise it. i just try but then, hmmm, it doesn't happen. I know I at least need to go to a counsellour.
also I value all your comments.
hugs
Maybe sitting down and having a good honest chat with Mark and encourgae him to be really honest and say something like "I'm not happy and maybe you aren't either but I really want to save our relationship and I do love you. So tell me what you think without holding back and I'll tell you the same. Then we can think of what to do" Its cliched but honesty is essential to feeling happy with each other. Can't you always just tell when something's off?
*climbs off soapbox* huggles katrina back.
Lets do to Max Brenner again soon! Then we'll grumble about the world in unity ;)
oops and that was me.
Naomi.
I miss the Trinablog. It's gone the went way.
The dialup way.
I check and check but to no avail.
Oriental Hotel: you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
guess who?
(that last)
sorry, have been busyness itself, or lazyness itself, I wonder which?
p.s. I so want to use that "Oriental Hotel: you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."
It's yours!
xxx r
Post a Comment