Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Not much to report here, I am just writing writing. Had a good weekend, got my mark into some retro threads Cool a nice leather jacket, only $30, he has been doing 'funky squad' moves ever since. Chuckle

Went out with Carla and Sare on Sat, that was great, exactly what I needed, not too messy just a bit of dancing and general hijinks.

Parents on Sunday, and cuddles for the puppy one, he is so loverly, he just kept leaping on my lap and snuggling Love! Mum made yummy soup and there were delicious breads and olives and cheese.

Nothing much else really, miss you all (well those who leave comments that is Stuck Up ) I really need internet at home again but I am getting so much writing done I am reluctant.

Had a good supervision session today, we edited a whole two pages! At this rate we should have gone through everything by, hmm, 2008. Ah well at least David is being constructive and nice. Just had pilates with cute instructor, yum.

No comments: