Pages

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hmm have not achieved anything really since last entry, this is bad. Well have achieved lots of lazy sitting around but no actual thesis work. What happened to Thursday? Or was that Thursday? Oh the confusion.

I installed a counter on my blog, how very exciting. Though I have realised that it now looks as though despite having almost two years of entries it looks as though I have only had about 10 hits :(

Happy Easter all.

Sunday evening
Had a rather good day, quiet, but productive. I think I got about 4 hours work done, maybe more, which is pretty good for a Sunday. Though in all honesty that is pretty good for me full stop. Stopped for lunch, finished reading Perfume, went out for a walk and a choclate waffle at Max Brenner and came home and worked again. Should be through with the Medici and Giulio Parigi by tomorrow and then on Tuesday can work on knocking the first two sections of this chapter into shape. Hopefully the State Library will be open as I can go and sit there away from distractions and just work on writing.

I sat on my bed today and gazed at my teetering pile of paperbacks and realised I was dividing them between which were mine and which were Mark’s. Then I realised I made two separate piles of his DVDs and mine the other day. Hmmm. Not really very healthy, or maybe it is. I am going to counselling this week.

No comments: