Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2005

With uni friends, I ended up going over to my friend's in West Brunswick, arrived in the middle of dinner, had food and a beer. Then we went to the Retreat, after I tried to talk her into wearing a red belt over her black cotton dress, the beer garden is really nice there I had only ever been in the front bar which has a bad vibe, but out back is lovely, we sat on the grass and drank beers.

Then we mosied down to transport to see mohair, he's on pbs and plays soul music, had a boogie. two guys tried to pick us up, one leaned in to me and said "yourrrr gorgeoushhh" I said Confused, his friend said 'sorry my friend is a bit, intox, intox, intox, intoximicated", once again we said Confused then his friend came out with the best pick up line ever, he said "ladeeees I played golf today" we exited pronto Yikes!

drank beers, hung out, chilled, then she wnet on to cherry and I went home about 1am.

Got up this morning for breakfast, met Ro's ex boy, he is loverly. Had pastries and five coffees.

Now I am relaxing a bit (ina sort of caffiene fuelled agitated way).

No comments: