Had a good weekend. Went to Roey's on Saturday and had a lovely dinner, chatted lots and got very drunk. she had this walknut liqueur and it was delish, so I polished it off.
We stayed till 3am and then spent ages trying to get a cab, we needed two so that Ro could take her friend to the doctor but we were only allowed one, and that didn't even turn up so I halied one and we shared.
Sunday morning I got up late for a family thing, missed the first train and had ten minutes to go from nude to sitting on a train. I did it, and I wasn't on the train nude either!
Did my family duties, decided that as I was hungover I should drink champagne for breakfast ![]()
Went to Carla and Katie's, had pizza, mooched, watched quality movies about talking horses. Bri dropped me home and then met Mark for a drink.
Photo time
me and lizey at Transport in thurs
delicious berries
me and mark (well mark being obscured by me)
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment