Pages

Friday, December 23, 2005


I have decided that my holidays start today, hooray. I have to go Chrissie shopping, and tomorrow will be food shopping madness so I can't be arsed stressing about trying to write a PhD at the same time.

Went out to the wine shop, it was lovely but a bit sd because it was the last night that Sarah and Cezar were working together Sad Cezar has a job at the Rubicon in San Francisco in January, I will miss him. It was so funny the other night he came up to me and said 'that man outside just called me a cherry pie!' (he isn't at all cherry pie like) and we were laughing and Cezar was freaking out that the guy was trying to pick him up, then about 15 minutes later the guy comes in again and says, 'where is my cherry pie, I ordered that cherry trifle' hahah oh dear, it was on the menu and everything and Cezar didn't even notice.

No comments: