It is one of those sad ironies of blogging that when one has interesting goings on to relate, the inetersting goings on tend to keep one from the computer.
In summary, well actually I can't be bothered relating all the inns and outs so just a few interesting tidbits.
Mark's parents arrived on Wednesday, seem to be settling in well, I took them Christmas shopping today, a surprisingly easy outing.
I drank far too much over the weekend, the weekend that began on Wednesday.
Had a good weekend. Went to Roey's on Saturday and had a lovely dinner, chatted lots and got very drunk. she had this walknut liqueur and it was delish, so I polished it off.
We stayed till 3am and then spent ages trying to get a cab, we needed two so that Ro could take her friend to the doctor but we were only allowed one, and that didn't even turn up so I halied one and we shared.
Sunday morning I got up late for a family thing, missed the first train and had ten minutes to go from nude to sitting on a train. I did it, and I wasn't on the train nude either!
Did my family duties, decided that as I was hungover I should drink champagne for breakfast.
Went to Carla and Katie's, had pizza, mooched, watched quality movies about talking horses, with some of the best ever montages ever seen on sunday afternoon tv.
Bri dropped me home and then Mark made me go out for a drink so he could get dinner.
Took my parentsinlaw shopping today so am now trying to get work done.
Hereford
6 hours ago

1 comment:
fuck off
Post a Comment