My day today consisted of lying in bed feeling depressed until 11am, then going to the gym and killing myself, then sitting in the most freezing lecture theatre ever and hearing about prints, which was sort of good and sort of dull. The best was this artist who had got this scholarship to the British Museum Prints rooom which I desperately want) and had spent her time drawing all the prints in a diary. Lovely and gorgeous.
But then she mentioned the British Museum being in Bloomsbury and I started thinkming about my friend there and felt all sad. Hey ho, Very sillly of me really.
THren I had drinks at the Melbourne uni Club in some very odd room with imitation 19th century versions of 16th century furniture in a 21st century room. THere was stupid politics running through the whole night an dpeople being bitches and sizing me up so now I am going home to relax.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment