I am neglecting you. I am soo busy organisng this conference that is on tomorrow. (check it out www.ahcca.unimelb.edu.au/illuminate) I have actually been doing fun stuff but have no time to write about it so will do some serious backdated issues soon.
Biggest excitement today is putting essays upstairs to be collected, what a relief, I had decided to re-write most of the comments because I was too critical and wanted to point out some good stuff too.
Now I am drinking coffe and eating yoghurt, they don't go together but I don't care. It is funny Mark is so pedantic about foods which match and which don't that I started doing it too but now I have realised that really I am a bit of a food, um, heathen?slob? SO there you go the liberation of coffee with yoghurt, soon I will be a freedom fighter.
Hereford
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment