Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

depression worse?

I just noticed that post from last Tuesday saying I was feeling depressed and realised I have, more or less, been feeling that way since then. Which is no good, I have been much better lately so why this return to a feeling of hopelessness? I had it very much last night, even the urge to hurt myself was returning. Hmmm.


I had such a strange dream last night. I dreamt that I was in Northern Italy (I think you influenced me Ro) and I was in this garden. The garden was very run down but contained these amazing sculptures of monsters, which also seemed to be automata. It was strange, they were very baroque in some ways, and reminiscent of the sacro bosco at Bomarzo, though on a grander scale, plus the layout of the garden was a bit like a Chinese scholar garden. There were these horribly steep cliffs which reminded me of cliffs from a recurring dream I had when I was a child about werewolves. Then I went to the bookshop but there were no books, only strange knick-knacks. So strange, though perhaps I am just working too hard.

No comments: