Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sunshine, grass, rolling, violence, water, home

Yesterday was loverly, picnic on the grass. We all met the lovely Francine, who watched over us, though she was somewhat thin, and made of bronze. The magpies visited too. I think my arm got slightly sunburnt, though it could have just been hurt from rolling down the hill at the myer music bowl.

Here I am with Sarz, and there is Carla doing ultra U.V. protection with three pairs of sunnies.


Then I distracted Carla from leaving for her ball with lashings of red wine, and eventually went out to meet lizey and see 'THe Proposition'. I liked it alot, more than I expected actually, possibly one of my favourite films this year. Here is my dry and dry at Jimmy's beforehand.

1 comment:

Katya said...

Jesus would porbably blog about how boring his crazy American fanatics are. Do you guys have anickname? Like Gloggers, or goggers?