Good day.
Today was fun, went to Roey's cubby, she made us boiled eggs and I got this urge to try and eat them like they were shown on Australian Princess, but after 2 seconds I gave up and was just messy. We listened to Tom Waits and U2 and Amelie. There was coffee with honey.
Then we went to get a package for her and it wasn't very exciting, I think we built it up too much. Then we had coffee and because we had had way too much coffee we started talking about religion and Roey wrote me some Ani diFranco. Then we went and swunk on some swings in the park which was good but we got sore arses because they were a bit big for the little seats. Then we say a special garden through an old gate.
The skies in Brunswick.
Then I went to uni and got rained on and came home and lizey came to visit and get photos and have a cigarette on a wet balcony.
Mark got his new glasses, very spiffin. 
On my walk the other night.
Hereford
6 hours ago

1 comment:
Thanks darling! I will help you make a pretty blog too, but not till you write your essays!
Post a Comment