Stolen from Katie's journal, what my birth month says about me.....
May
Stubborn and hard-hearted - hmm not really (I hope!)
Strong-willed and highly motivated - more or less
Sharp thoughts - yep!
Easily angered - hardly
Attracts others and loves attention - umm maybe, definitely the attention bit.
Deep feelings - yup (but really who would say no)
Beautiful physically and mentally - not for me to judge!
Firm Standpoint - on what? on animal rights yes, on whether to eat a sandwich right now, no
Needs no motivation - haha I have a blog and should be studying right now so clearly no
Easily consoled - ??
Systematic (left brain). - *shrug*
Loves to dream - yes
Strong clairvoyance - whatever
Understanding - yes
Sickness usually in the ear and neck - ?? what the? everyone in may has a sick neck and ear?
Good imagination - yo!
Good physical. Weak breathing - can I really be both?
Loves literature and the arts. - yep
Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. - yes yes
Restless. - yes
Not having many children. - well not right now I'm not
Hardworking. - once again I am clearly doing this to avoid hard work
High spirited. when drunk, yes
Spendthrift. - meh

No comments:
Post a Comment